‘Muallim’ is a Muslim lifestyle magazine, which addresses the religious concerns of Muslim families across the world. Muallim primarily addresses issues regarding Islamic education and moral upbringing, spirituality, creed, and jurisprudence. Our insightful and thought-provoking feature articles address a variety of subjects related to our daily lives and lend a Muslim perspective to the issues and concerns of our modern lifestyles. The Track (Maslak) of Muallim is in accordance with the Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah. The Qur'an, the Prophet's (s.a.w.) Sunnah, the Athaar of Sahaba and Salaf-e-Sualiheen form the basis of our inspiration and inform our monthly content and thematic direction.
We aim to impart Islamic knowledge, linking Islamic practices to a true and genuine scholarship in a way that is relevant & compatible with contemporary living. This is an effort to enrich lives of all stratums of society by reinforcing true and meaningful Islamic values that respect every individual's rights.
Our parent company Blossom Media Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneering advisory, consultancy and media firm on emerging Muslim consumer market. Our mission is to be trusted voice of Muslim Ummah reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our objectives as a global media company are as follows:
- Connecting Muslim Ummah with the Qur’an and Sunnah to inculcate in them a sense of legitimate pride in their religious and cultural heritage.
- Spreading and cultivating true image of Islam and Muslim through promoting harmony, pluralism, human dignity and tolerance for differences of opinion.
- Developing a bridge between Muslims and non-Muslims in the world of media.
- Offering a courageous and fearless forum to those voices that find no space in the existing media.
- Broadcasting the news and views in a way that highlights the perspectives of Muslims in a manner completely free of the anti-Muslim bias.